4 large pattypan squash
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ c water
2 tsp raisins
½ c cooked rice
2 oz melted butter
2 tsp. curry paste
1 small carrot, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
1 small zucchini, finely chopped
1 apple, finely chopped
5 oz broccoli, chopped
2 oz sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cut top off each squash and set aside. Scoop out seeds and some of the pulp and discard.
2. Arrange squash in a medium oven proof dish. Add water to dish and cover firmly with foil, bake for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, remove squash, drain water and brush dish with melted butter or oil.
4. Combine rice, curry paste, cilantro, apple, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms, broccoli, raisins, garam masala and butter in a medium bow, mix well.
5. Spoon rice and vegetable mixture in to squash cavities. Top with lids, return to prepared dish and cover with foil.
6. Bake for another 20 – 30 minutes til tender.